The Things Industries
Generic Node Sensor Edition
Regular price €69,95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
One LoRaWAN® node, endless use cases.
- End-to-End Encryption
- Firmware Over The Air Update
- Ultra Low Power
- Standard Replaceable AA Battery
- Open Development Tools
- LoRaWAN Operator Agnostic
- Open design (source-available)
Limited stock available! Shipping to commence in early September 2022.
- STM32WL55CCU6 dual-core Arm Cortex®-M4/M0+ @48 MHz
- 256 Kbytes of Flash & 64 Kbytes of SRAM
- SX126x sub-GHz radio
- Power output up to +14dBm (EU868),+22.00 dBm (US915)
- LoRa, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK modulations
- 868 MHz & 915 MHz dual-band operation
- Powered with standard 2xAA alkaline batteries (*not included) with wide input voltage range (2.2V - 5.5V) for other battery chemistries
- Ultra-low power operation: ~1.8 μA in sleep mode w/ RTC
- ATECC608A-TNGLORA pre-provisioned LoRaWAN secure element
- LIS2DH12 - ULP 3-axis accelerometer
- SHTC3 humidity and temperature sensor
- MX25R1635 16Mb SPI NOR Flash for FUOTA and data-logging
- A user button, an RGB LED, a buzzer and a user-friendly expansion and programming options.
Getting started documentation can be found here.