KONA Micro Gateway
The KONA Micro IoT Gateway is designed for enterprise and lightweight industrial applications that require “Always On” connectivity. Configured with an internal 3G/4G modem and a built-in battery backup, the KONA Micro IoT gateway continues to operate and transmits sensor data to the network even when the main site has lost power. Simple to configure and cost effective, it is an ideal hub for deployment of enterprise-level applications in areas where LoRaWAN® coverage is not yet readily available or for private networks where the operator requires unfettered access to the gateways regardless of their deployment location.
Features at a glance -
- Reduce set up costs with plug-n-play installation using a custom provisioned factory image.
- Simplify management with the KonaFT OAM tool.
- Supported frequency plan - NA 915, EU868, AUS923, JP920
- Four Hour Battery Backup
- Time Duplex 8 Rx / 1 Tx
- Integrated Cellular 3G/4G Modem
- External LoRa Antenna
- Factory Image for Mass Deployment
What's included in the box?
- KONA Micro Gateway
- Indoor antenna
- 12V power supply with UK, EU and US plug
- Ethernet cable for network connection
Looking for volume discount? Drop us a line (email@example.com).