LoRaWAN Energy Meter plug
This compact LoRa energy meter can be used to monitor power consumption and load. Equipped with a rechargeable battery for power failure detection.
The Energy Meter plug can also be switched on or off remotely.
Technical Data -
- CPU ARM Cortex M4
- Class C LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 , EU868
- OTAA/ABP activation
- Metering and switch of a 230Vac – 16A Load (active, reactive and apparent energy, Class 0.2s)
- Error on energy measurement ±0.2% @100% load
- Configurable default power-on status
- Instantaneous reading of active, reactive and apparent power, voltage and current
- Power supply from line, 230Vac, 50Hz
- Bicolor led (green, blue), for output and LoRaWAN® status
- Overload protection
- Rechargeable battery for powerline outage detection
- Embedded antenna
- Pushbotton for forcing transmission or re-join, ON/OFF (lockable),
- Time interval based or thresholds based uplink – Transmission @868 MHz, 14dBm max.
- BLE 5.0 interface for configuration, data reading and FW upgrade
- Remote configuration
- Storage temperature -10°C to +70°C, Working temperature -10°C to +60°C
- Dimensions: 110x62x35mm
- Protection grade: IP20
- Weight: 140g
- Energy metering
- Powerline quality measure
- Remote load control
- Mains blackout alarm
- Machinery maintenance
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding datasheet and for custom order.