Environmental Sensor with E-ink Display
AM100 from Milesight is a great looking indoor LoRaWAN sensor featuring a crisp e-ink display for immediate feedback. Designed for smart offices and homes, AM100 features multiple sensors: temperature and humidity, PIR for motion/occupancy detection and a light-level sensor reporting lux.
AM100 is powered from standard alkaline batteries (included) and the batteries should last around 18 months. The device is configured via NFC, allowing a choice of display layouts and update intervals, and different LoRaWAN reporting intervals. The display can be set to only update when people are present, saving battery power.
Screws and a fitting guide are included, the unit is wall-mounted with two screws. The device lifts off for access to change the batteries.
- EU868 LoRaWAN Band
- Temperature range of -20°C to + 70°C
- Screen operating temperature range of 0-45°C
- Temperature sensor accuracy of ±0.3°C (0°C – 70°C), ±0.6°C (-40°C – 0°C)
- Humidity range of 0 - 100% RH
- Humidity sensor accuracy ±3% RH (10% – 90%), ±5% RH (0% – 10%, 90% – 100%)
- PIR detection area 94 ° Horizontal, 82 ° Vertical
- PIR range 5m
- Light level range 0-60000 lux (Visible + IR, IR)
- Lux accuracy ±30%
- Configuration via NFC
- Powered by 2x Alkaline AA batteries (included)
- Wall mountable (screws incuded)